Assessment - Environmental Impact
Air dispersion models (Ausplume, Calpuff) use a number of mathematical assumptions to calculate the downwind concentrations from the odour emission rates and meteorological data (such as wind speed, wind direction and atmospheric stability classes). The results are expressed as the odour concentration isopleths for a selected percentile value (for example: 99.5th).
- Hourly odour dispersion simulation over three days
- Our capability of air dispersion modelling is built upon the understanding of the emission processes and the ability to collect the odour emission using our custom designed sampling equipment. The high level of computing skill has assisted the development of several in-house softwares used for various air dispersion modelling.
- We are able to prepare Ausplume and Calpuff formatted meteorological data file from the on-site weather stations and observation data from weather observation data from Bureau of Meteorology around Australia.
- Prepare hourly odour emission rates from published findings for volume sources and area sources
- Prepare visual presentation of odour concentration contour overlaid over the site map
We have a large number of odour emission data which can be used in your situation. We follow the relevant guidelines and regulatory requirements in your state.